Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Mobel Oak Wall Mirror Medium
Guaranteed Safe Checkout
Ideal for all types of walls. Our medium sized Mobel oak wall mirrors give your home that elegant feel it deserves. Made to last a long time without losing its aesthetic presence and its elegance these mirrors are just perfect. Not only in size but in all regards you can judge a mirror: design, durability, reliability and much more.
Chunky Frame. The deep frame of these mirrors gives them a unique and chunky look. While the mirror is not cut as deep, the uniquely cut frame provides it much more detailed aesthetics. You can place them on your wall and they never seem to amaze as to how they never seem to be too big or too small.
Sustainable wood. The mirrors are built using only the finest quality of oak wood sourced from some of the most sustainable sources of wood in the world. The quality of the material used, alongside our manufacturing excellence and a resilient satin lacquer finish make these mirrors pleasing and durable.
- Brand new contemporary solid oak wall / over-mantel mirror
- The overall dimensions of the mirror are H112 x W81 x D3 cm
- This is the perfect feature piece for over-mantels in living and dining rooms, and can equally enhance bathrooms, bedrooms and hallways
- The frame is 8cm deep giving this large mirror a chunky look
- The mirror matches the entire Mobel Oak range and looks particularly stunning over the console table
- Wall fixings are on the back of the mirror and allow it to be positioned in either a portrait or landscape orientation
- Crafted from the highest grade, selected solid oak
- Exceptional build quality and designed to last a lifetime
- No veneers - constructed from selected solid oak
- Resilient satin lacquer finish that is hardwearing, yet empahasises the beautiful oak grain
- Heavy duty packaging
- Part of our Baumhaus Mobel Oak contemporary living furniture range
Length - 81cm
Height - 111.5cm
Material - Oak
We deliver across the UK mainland and Northern Ireland. Delivery is FREE to most parts of UK. There maybe surcharges for delivery to Scotland, Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland for certain goods.
Casagoda endeavours to deliver furniture (in stock) within 16 working days from purchase and smaller items within 4 working days of purchase, so long as items are in stock. Our Baumhaus ranges of furniture will be delivered within 6 working days.
All deliveries must be signed for. It should also be noted that goods have been checked.
If there are signs of damage to the goods, or the packaging, upon delivery, this should be noted with the delivery signature. It should also be noted with the signature if the goods have NOT been checked.
- All furniture deliveries are booked in by text message and email (2-3 days prior to delivery).
- Customers are offered a 3 hour delivery slot in most cases, or an AM or PM slot at least.
- When the furniture goods are loaded onto the vehicle a 'personalised' reminder is sent, including a link for delivery tracking.
- Our driver will give you a courtesy call up to 30 minutes prior to delivery.
- We will take the delivery to 'any room of choice' for large furniture.
- All of our drivers are fully trained and knowledgeable about safe loading and delivery of furniture.
- All of our deliveries are recorded by CCTV from the moment they are picked up until they are delivered to the customer (cameras in the vans).
Please note non-furniture and small items will normally be delivered to the ground floor of a building only. You are responsible for getting the items up or down the stairs, particularly in flats. However, if you’re really nice, I’m sure our drivers will take it to room of your choice.
WHAT ABOUT IF I DON’T LIVE IN UK MAINLAND?
We provide delivery to most parts of the world. If you live in a non-UK mainland territory, our checkout process will identify this but you will need to contact us for a quote prior to dispatch.
If you live outside the UK mainland territories, please contact us for a delivery quote. We’ve delivered to customers from Azerbaijan to Zambia.
DO YOU LIVE IN AN AREA WITH PARKING RESTRICTIONS OR IN A CONGESTION ZONE?
Please advise of any parking restrictions or congestion charge zones if applicable when ordering. This includes the new Ultra Low Emissions Zones (ULEZ). We’ll have to make sure our driver’s don’t get a parking ticket or fine.
If there is a congestion charge, naturally there may be a small charge towards the cost of the congestion charge added to your cart, or requested prior to dispatch. For orders over £999, these charges will be waived.
ARE THERE ANY SURCHARGES FOR DELIVERY?
We offer free delivery to most parts of UK mainland. Surcharges may apply for delivery to Scotland, Northern Ireland and Republic of Ireland for certain goods.
As all delivery companies and couriers charge extra for certain areas, we would have to add a small surcharge for some areas. If you live in a non UK mainland territory or the Scottish Highlands, there will be a surcharge for delivery.
Our order system does not register international postal codes, so you are responsible for obtaining a shipping quote from us prior to placing the order. Quotes must be obtained in writing prior to shipping. It is important to note that the sales order confirmation page on the website will NOT display the correct shipping cost for any off island delivery. The correct shipping cost will be added to the order and must be paid prior to it being dispatched.
WILL IT FIT THROUGH MY DOOR?
It is the customer’s responsibility to measure correctly, including all access, prior to purchase. Get the measuring tape out and do a quick check, comparing the product dimensions to make sure. The customer is responsible for any item, which does not fit into the property or room, for which it was intended.
MY ITEM ARRIVED DAMAGED.
In the rare instance an item is damaged, we will provide a refund or an exchange. All we ask is that you contact us within 5 days of the item being delivered.
WHAT IF I DON'T LIKE IT?
Buy with a complete peace of mind. We offer a 14 day return guarantee.
If you change your mind, we will happily accept returns within 14 days. Just contact us and we will arrange collection. The return delivery costs will be at the customer’s expense.
If you decide you use your own courier for returns, please make sure the item is insured to cover against any damage in return transit.
We kindly ask that any returned item be in an unused condition and in its original packaging.
Please ensure that the person unwrapping the item is very careful to keep the packaging intact. This is also essential in preventing the item being damaged on its return. All original packaging is required for a full refund if you return the item.
By placing an order you are deemed to have agreed to these terms and conditions.